E-mail contract ideas to email@example.com
In order to better address issues within the Cleveland EMS fleet, the Executive board has created a new e-mail specifically for vehicle issues. In the event of ANY vehicle failure or
maintenance issue, please take the following steps:
- Follow all divisional rules and policies relating to vehicle failure, including notifying the Red Center Captain via telephone.
- If it is safe to do so and does not compromise HIPPA, consider taking a single picture of the vehicle issue.
- Follow-up the phone call to the Red Center Captain with an e-mail to Sergeant Guzowski, Dguzowski@city.cleveland.oh.us AND cc the new e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Vehicle code and assignment (e.g. 15H201 M4)
- Date/time of incident
- Person reporting name/badge
- Name/Badge of Red Center Captain to whom the issue was reported.
- Brief description of the problem
- Attach ONE single photo (please no videos, they are too large) if it is appropriate and safe to do so.
Please contact Second Vice President, Leroy Piper, with ideas for Labor Management Committee (LMC).
Please confirm by clicking yes then continue to website and click again to see info.
25 and out update - We plan on meeting with Representative
Patton in mid-August to discuss our next steps.
Please remember that your safety is of utmost importance! If you do not feel safe, stage and wait for CPD or back out
of scene and call for assistance.
Please remember to use the on-duty injury tab if you get injured on the job.